Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The last day of October...

October is at an end.

This means the end of daily posting unless I have something really good to put up. But scarier than Halloween is the fact that the end of year is fast approaching. A friend is going to spend next year in China with her husband and 2 younger children and she asked me about blogging. It would be a fantastic way to document the adventure and great for us left at home in quiet ol B Marsh to follow and live vicariously through them. Her asking me about how to go about setting up the blog makes me realise that I have learned quite a lot about blogging over the last 4 years. I have added and changed it up quite a bit but there are still things I could learn so as to improve it but I am pretty happy with it. Its a bit like scrapbooking in a way, you do it not to please anyone else but to tell your own stories in your own style. I want to help her but I don't think I can remotely.

I might have to schedule a visit if she wants it.

No comments:

Post a Comment