Saturday, October 13, 2012

October 13...

I am all ready for my big day tomorrow.

The alarm is set for 4:20, my bag is packed, my clothes laid out, and the iPod charged up. I am now looking forward to the actual race and testing myself to go the whole distance without stopping.

Erin has moved her bed and drawers and without all of the rest of her mess her room looks really nice. I hope she can keep it up. She is off to camp on Monday and by her return the paint fumes should have dissipated. I'm not sure she will be able to sleep in there, even sitting out here in the family room the paint smell is pretty strong. Its that rotten chalkboard paint that is so strong but the effect will be good once dry completely. She needs to pack for her week camp tomorrow and sort out some food, it looks like they will have good weather for their adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment