Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October 30...

I should be in my new craft room crafting up a storm.

Something is stopping me.

I go in there and arrange and rearrange and then sort and categorise. I just cant seem to be able to put something together. Perhaps now I am too organised. Perhaps the threat of a looming deadline is putting me off. I am close to achieving my 50 layout goal but still not there yet. There is nothing to stop me but a lack of mojo. I blame Pinterest. I sit here browsing and pinning and get inspired by beautiful creations but then cant create anything myself. Its a bit like browsing through cookbooks then having take away for dinner.

I'm going to close the laptop, do the dishes, then some ironing and then I'm going to make something.

For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment