Friday, October 5, 2012

October 5...

Another good day today, October has been shaping up very nicely so far, hopefully this will continue.

I spent the day with Big Sister crafting to our hearts content. It was nice to have my niece join us as she enjoys her school holiday. Just a few more weeks for her to complete this character building year. Erin didn't come with me today but enjoyed another trip to the movies with a girlfriend.

I completed a few more Christmas cards and have been lapping up the inspiration from Pinterest. I will have quite a few new ideas and designs to send out at Christmas time. I will upload over the weekend.

Tonight Chris and I went out for dinner to celebrate my birthday. I've been milking it as much as I can but I think this might have been the last hurrah. We had a lovely meal at 'The Plough', Chris' steak declared as the best he has had in a very long time. High praise from the fussiest steak eater around. My calamari was tender and delicious. I should have stopped there but couldn't resist a dessert.  I decided to have a bombe alaska but couldn't eat it, it was too sweet and too cold, I should have had the creme brulee instead but overall an excellent meal.

A cup of Assam tea the perfect way to wind up a perfect October day.

No comments:

Post a Comment