Friday, October 7, 2011

October 7...

I was able to spend the day with my big Sister and do some scrapping today. The weather has been spring like for the past week but tonight I can hear thunder rumbling in the darkening sky. On the way home from her place the roads were wet and flooded in parts and our rain gauge showed 13 mls had fallen while we were out. It must have dumped down as everything is sodden.

Our clocks were reset to daylight savings time last Sunday morning (much muttering heard from hubby who changed all of them) and maybe because I have been on holidays with very relaxed days I have hardly noticed a change. I will appreciate the extra daylight when I come home from work now, I will be able to fit in a run or walk in the light of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment