Thursday, October 27, 2011

October 27...

After a very busy week at work I am looking forward to the next 5 days off.

Cup Day on Tuesday is a public holiday in Melbourne and the schools are having the Monday as well making it a very long weekend. Radically this year I didn't even put $2 in for the ward sweep.

I'm looking forward to some relaxing and a bit of running mixed in. I'm still not convinced about the weather for Sunday, the bureau are still saying showery and cool. I'm putting my trust in my sisters' words that 'it never rains in Lara' and am not expecting to change that status. 

We also need to dig a large hole to put in a fence post that will hold up the new gate, That also is weather dependant - not too hot (don't want to get too sweaty), not raining ) because digging in the rain is no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment