Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October 18...

Many things were working against me that stopped my run of daily posting for October.

Firstly we had a very busy day at work.

Then I put in a run on what was a very hot afternoon, I thought my foofa valve was going to blow, and it took several hours for the red to leave my face.

Next I made a meal for the family including Cal's girlfriend.

I then settled down to read my favourite blogs and some days not many have updated but yesterday was very newsy with lots to catch up on.

By the time I had watched 'The Real Housewives of NYC' the laptop had a little melt down and shut down unexpectedly. With children of all ages using the other computers I just went to bed.

So I will leave you with a pic of a tag found on a recent purchase of Chris'

What the?????

No comments:

Post a Comment