Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October 24 (belated)...

Distracted today (she says, posting this a day late) by

  • Reading... a Jodie Picoult. I borrowed 3 Picoult books from a friend. The first one I enjoyed and finished in about 2 weeks. The second I've had beside my bed for about 2 months and have read only a few pages. I finally gave up and started the third one 'Perfect Match' and cant put it down.

  • Playing 'words with friends' on facebook...just like scrabble and a huge time waster waiting for your next turn.

  • Celebrity Apprentice Australia...I was drawn into it and then none of the other jobs got done.
Posting everyday has been harder than I thought at the start of the month. Sometimes you don't have much to say. I don't think I will keep it up after the 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment