Saturday, August 3, 2013

The month of...

Of the 2 people who read this blog, one of them has complained about a lack of news emanating from it. So I will make a concerted effort to share a bit more during August, to see if I can keep it up, and to share with you what keeps me away from my own blog...other more interesting blogs.

August is a month of birthdays for family and close friends around here, firstly Happy Birthday to Lucy who is as good as family. Lovely Lucy who has been like a twin sister to Hayley & who is missing Hayley as much as we are. For just 4 days they are the same age.


I could do a lengthy post about the 2 of them, there are about a gazillion pics to choose from of them together!


This made me laugh (from here)





Erin's school photos came & I found out I can download the image as many times as I want for 365 days by following the link/password they provide.

I am in the process of cutting many hexagons to make a fitting layout, this may take more patience than I possess at the moment.






This dress is in the lead for the Debutante Ball next April

It has the right amount of fullness in the tulle overlay skirt and a straight fitted bodice. She would like a glittery/bejeweled belt to accentuate the waist. My beloved & talented sister has agreed to whip one up for me (is that the right amount of grovelling?).

And I think I have a little bohemian in me, these two things from Pinterest appealed today









We're going to a Trivia Night tonight, so should have some laughs with the Tennis Club people. And training in the morning, then browsing the internet for hours. I want to try to find out how to place photos better in my posts and how to add the Pinterest link on to pics like I see on other blogs. Will keep searching until I work that out.

No wonder the time disappears.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment: