Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Great Australian Bake Off...

I am loving this show at the moment


I enjoyed the British version and have to tune each week for this one. When I saw the cookbook out already I nabbed a copy (lucky for me it was in a book club selection at work for $15. I hardly need another cookbook but I love to bake)

I dont want to read it too carefully just yet because I dont want to work out ahead of time who gets eliminated. Each of the contestants seems to have their share of recipes in it and I cant wait to try out this one

They try to make out that Kerry Vincent is a hard face bitch but I really like her and she seems fair and honest in her judgements. I really like baking, much better than cooking, so will be trying a few of the specialty dishes.

No wonder I'm putting weight back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment