Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We give it all...


When I was 16 my part-time job was at a Red Rooster store in Nth Essendon. I was a cashier & had to wear a red pinafore over a white shirt with a jaunty red beret style hat. Even more embarrasing to my teenage self was the badge we had to wear, not with our names on it, but their slogan ...'We give it all our love'.
Its still my favourite take away food & after the movies tonight we had dinner courtesy of RR (easy dishes too!)
Erin & I saw Bedtime Stories & really enjoyed it. We don't do popcorn so she sucked on a lollipop & I indulged in a bag of 'teeth' lollies!!
I'll have to walk twice as far tomorrow.
(Do you like the way I got the oven into the background of the photo??? I'm sure it will be back on tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment