Saturday, January 3, 2009

More holiday snaps...

I took loads of photos & had fun discovering the different functions & effects on the camera, I'll have a tough time deciding which ones to print & which ones will be in layouts.
This image caught my eye.. I liked the simplicity of the wooden steps with the children's sand bucket left at its base.
Port Fairy is a pretty unique place!
The surf was up this day...but a bit wild & woolly!

Albie came along for the holiday & Erin was able to get a little 'dog fix' each day.
Our site backed on to the oval, this was our view out of the rear window/flap.
A Wasgij puzzle is just the thing to keep you occupied when its raining...just tricky enough not to be done too quickly & involving for all ages
If you look closely you can see my brother-in-law being inventive with the toaster in the rain...who knew you needed a folding chair to make toast on holiday???

2 comments:

  1. Love your montage of our holiday. Olivia and I spent today washing and doing her butterfly jigsaw. A lovely end to our break. L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jo, what a bugger about the weather for your week away! Bet you're wishing it was this week instead.....never mind. Looks like you had fun anyway. Love those photos....there are some great shots amongst them. Nice work! Hey, we spent the first few days of our holidays doing a Wasgij too (did you see it on my blog?) They're heaps of fun.....but I must admit, I took the photo of the finished puzzle so we can cheat a bit next time! lol! Happy New Year mate!

    ReplyDelete