Tuesday, January 27, 2009

100 posts...

Wow this is my 100th post & a quick check of the visitor counter shows that I'm fast approaching 1000 visitors!
So thanks to those of you who pop in to check up whats happening in my corner of the blog world, its been fun & quite revealing. I've found new friends, inspiration & lots of things that make me think.

Like this quote

... spiritual energy is not a religious or metaphysical type of energy but the energy we get when we are associated with purpose. I have previously mentioned how important I feel purpose is to our lives. Regardless of your spiritual beliefs, purpose seems to be a necessary ingredient to live successfully. As the two authors point out, purpose and spiritual energy is the most important and most powerful form of energy. With a strong sense of purpose, energy can be created even when there is barely any physical, mental or emotional capacity. Spiritual energy represents the power or force of energy...

You can see this around you in daily life, when you are bone tired & wonder how others who are also physically spent can keep on performing. There's a saying "if you want something done, ask a busy person"
It's all about purpose & spirit.

Hope you are all surviving the heat wave, Jo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th post Jo! You got there before me! I am up to 92 I think - you are a blogging superstar.
    Love the quote in today's post. It is so true that when you have purpose and spiritual energy (any kind of passion) you can always summon the energy for action - be it physical, creative or intellectual. Thanks for feeding my appetite for inspiration - I love visiting your blog. Anita. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, if you go to Stacy Julian's blog and click on the "I love BPS" logo in the left sidebar it will take you to Big Picture Scrapbooking (where Stacy run's Library of Memories). No pressure to join in this year - it is quite expensive. She runs it once a year so you can think about it - and listen to me babble on about it - this time if you like.

    ReplyDelete