Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Husbands...

I'm not sure exactly what my husband thinks of my blogging. He's not really keen on it I don't think. But in saying that he has told colleagues to have a look at it (maybe a little pride? I'm not sure), he's not keen on personal details being published but tonight he asks me why I haven't posted more photos of his pride & joy on it. So this one is for you my DH ( darling husband - as called in many blogs, not the other term of 'endearment' that springs to mind!)










This afternoon when I came home that same DH had cut his own hair -a No:3-as he usually does. My job is to check the back to see if he has missed any stray hair with his clippers.

He usually does a good job & saves himself a whole $10 at the barbers!! My stipulation is that he does it out in the shed so there is no mess inside, I think its worth the money to have the mess cleaned up by someone else.

In a few days it will be our 24th wedding anniversary & whilst it hasn't always been perfect we are still sticking at it & looking forward to lots more years together ( insert here DH pulling a face & the obligatory joke about jail sentences for murder). Love ya

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jo! You crack me up! Yep, I do love my hubby to bits but I have to say it's been nice having him back at work this week.....(I know he won't read your blog comments). I may not have done that scrapbook page about him last week! LOL!
    Coincidentally, I gave my hubby a haircut (#1) today. He sits on one of the kids little wooden chairs in our ensuite with the bin on his lap while I shave his head. I always hate the thought of doing it but it's never too bad. Maybe after 24 years I'll be making him do it himself! When is your anniversary? We celebrate our 8th wedding ann. (and 9 years since we met) on January 20th.

    ReplyDelete