Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Drum roll please...

Wow...I've been awarded an award!!!

I'm thrilled to receive it & don't feel at all worthy but grateful all the same.



"These blogs believe and invest in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their awards".


So now to choose 8 more to pass the award on to...there are many in my list & am finding more blogs each day that I just HAVE to catch up on. I hope you enjoy checking out these:

1.Kathleen
2.Kim G
3. Kim A
4.Sharon
5.Amanda
6.Erin
7.Gina
8.Mardi

These are the top of my list of faves...newsy, crafty & friendly. Catching up with them is like having a chat with your sister or your bestie & you can do it really late at night or in your PJ's!

AND a really big Happy Birthday to my little sis, hope you had a great day! I'll get around to a real card & a fab present real soon.


See if you can match this for a spectacular cake!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks so much Jo!!!

    And is that really a cake!? Looks like a plaster model!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award Jo!..and thanks for passing it on :D Hope your sis had a lovely day

    ReplyDelete