Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Sunday musings...

The girls were watching a DVD this afternoon & had the whole loungeroom to themselves but chose to sit together in the same smallest chair. They were lucky enough to go swimming together later in evening as well.



I still can't decide on a colour for my new front door (which was fitted by Chris months ago). I want to change the colour of the walls & the door will tie in with that, so I just have to decide & then do it! The front is a nice terracotta-ish brown, not the teal green at least.


The cafe at Blackwood...no shade for the bike so when you get back on your bum feels like it is on fire!

Photos from October finished in a layout for my album, from the day we went bike riding using our pedal power not our horsepower.


1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet in the chair together!
    Love your layout :D

    ReplyDelete