Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our heatwave continues...

Furnacious



My DH's contribution to my words to describe today.



My hot brain can only come up with regular words like...



Scorcher, sizzling, stifling, sweltering, sweaty, boiling, extreme, hellish, unbearable.



I hate to go on & on about the heat but... ITS TOO HOT!!!!



Yesterday when the outside temperature was 43 degrees and the airconditioning was not working properly (big clue was that the temp inside the house was 37 degrees) my hero husband got up onto the roof to fiddle with the 'float', 'inlet flow' & the 'pads'. 4 trips up the ladder later, with me hovering below trying to be helpful, he did get it going well...then the power went out for 2 hours & I went back to being demented.



More furnacious days ahead...



Do you think I could get this installed by tomorrow????

2 comments:

  1. If you get that pool installed by tomorrow, I'm driving to Bacchus Marsh for a visit!
    Here's one for your DH - what about "infernorous"?

    ReplyDelete