Monday, January 26, 2009

Australia Day...


Happy Australia Day to everyone, I hope you had a sun-filled, fun-filled day!

Did I go to a breakfast, or to the cricket, or a BBQ, did I watch tennis or see some fireworks.

Nuh! (she says in her best ocker-speak)

I celebrated in a true Aussie style of having a bludgy day off!


I managed to do a little scrapping,


a walk in the morning before it got too hot,


& a little shopping with Hayley for birthday presents for my sister & my nephew.









I picked up these new plates for the kitchen to satisfy my fetish for things that are red.

Hope you had a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jo. Happy Australia Day Luv! Glad you had a cruisy day. We came home from a weekend at my sisters in Jindera (near Albury).Love your LO. Nice and simple.....great use of "white" space and the stamp is very cute....love how the dots on the stamp are repeated in your ribbon tabs....noice! BTW, I love your red and white dinner set. My all time fav. colour is red.....can't get enough of it! Do you think we're really sisters separated at birth?? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got room for another sister...

    you'd fit right in, we all love to scrap!

    ReplyDelete