Thursday, January 8, 2009

Birth & death...

News today about a new life begun & a life ended...

Congratulations to Sheryl & Daniel on the birth of your baby girl! (& baby makes 3)
I believe her name is Lauri & will be much loved by her family especially her 2 big brothers.


And sincere condolences to Bernice & her family on the passing of Keith. He put up such a battle but in the end it was one he could not win. Cheers Keith.
I spent the day at my sisters' & the girls played Wii with enthusiasm & animation...


While Louise & I struggled to find our Mojo

Day 8 saw us both flicking through paper stashes for inspiration! At least I got the 2 cards done plus a LO for Erin.
Louise also had success with printing on the canvas paper in her Canon printer, you go girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment