Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm feeling hot hot hot...


It was a stinker today - really hot! I feel for my sweet Erin who is off to school tomorrow.
And sorry for myself as I get back into the routine of lunch boxes, uniforms & homework.

Grade 6 this year for my baby, my last at primary school. I've been a bit caught out this year...haven't covered a book, haven't finished taking down the hem on her school dress & almost agreed to a sleep-over at Tayla's tonight...oops no you can't, you have school in the morning.



Thanks Hayley for finishing the uniform, you're getting to be a whiz with the machine!


Do you think they'll delay the start because the forecast is 43 degrees (that's 109 degrees Farenheit)??!!?

Just checked the school's website, they have delayed the start til Monday...thank goodness. That should give me time to feel ready as well!



Just to top off a crappy day...no power for 2 hours tonight! I need air con!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment