Monday, January 19, 2009

Citizen & Pandora...

Today is our wedding anniversary.

24 years today we married in St Thomas' church in Moonee Ponds & here we are still kicking on with 3 kids, a dog, a mortgage & a pretty stable life, quite boringly normal really.

So to celebrate this milestone I received this Pandora bracelet.

Looks a bit bare at the moment but I will be able to add to it over time & have it looking gorgeous.


Chris got this Citizen watch. He likes a nice watch & can now tell you the time in about 8 different time zones & what phase the moon is in ...if you care to know.


24 is not a traditional milestone to have such lovely gifts but there has been a few years in between when gifts, flowers & celebrations were hard to come by & far less tangible.

So Cheers to you my darling, enjoy!

This is my 'wishlist' bracelet - might take me a few years to achieve!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversay Jo! Love the bracelet.....now he knows what to get you for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day and your birthday this year (hehe) Are you going out for a romantic dinner for two? We are thinking of going out for a family dinner for our anniversary tomorrow. It is easier than getting the kids looked after and rushing to be home at a decent hour mid-week......highly unromantic eh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you both Jo! You will have fun adding pandora beads! I might hint at that idea to my other half (14yrs here) I'll have a better chance at 24yrs I'm sure! I think 25yrs is a biggy..you've set the standard now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jo! Happy Anniversary to you and hubby - such a milestone and a credit to you both. What great gifts you got each other. Now i want you to take my DH shopping for my presents from now on!! LOL.
    Cant wait to see a layout of you wearing your new attire! xxx

    ReplyDelete