Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Summer days...

Summer has hit us with a vengeance, its been a stinker today...38 degrees.

Tonight we will toss & turn trying to sleep with the temp expected to stay about 27 degrees. And tomorrow will be 40 degrees again. I don't want to be obsessed with the weather but I don't do well in extreme heat.
You would think I worked outdoors or didn't have air-con in my car or home...but I do, thank God!
I just don't like to feel like a prisoner in my home or work place, hiding from the heat, wishing the days of summer to end. (And its only January she moans, worse is to come...the dreaded February).

On a lighter & brighter note, some layouts from Christmas 2008 & 2001



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo. How are you coping in the heat? I hate having to have the blinds down on the windows all day.....I hate the house being dark all day. Heading out to the movies with the boys this PM.....with every other parent and kids in Melbourne I'm sure! Stay cool love; the change is on it's way......BTW I love your Christmas layouts; especially to top one with the teal and pink - what a fun photo! Love Anita. xxx

    ReplyDelete