Tuesday, December 16, 2008

9 days to go...

This was my lucky pick at the work Christmas do last night. We had to bring along a Kris Kringle gift to the value of $5, I found something really nice but have had bad experiences in the past so was not hopeful.
Lo & behold I pulled out this deck of cards of....Christmas recipes!! It is a really darling set, & so appropriate for me, I was really lucky (or was it fate?)


We were really lucky at work today with lots of gifts from patients who are grateful they are finished their treatment or are appreciative of their care.


ThankYOU & Merry Christmas! enjoy the festive season with family & friends.


I always understand when a patient says 'I hope I never see you again'!!! We always take it in the spirit it is intended, chemo for Christmas - no thanks.

Just a random thing... I love reading our (3) local papers, it comes on a Tuesday & I love to flip through it looking for articles that relate to me & pics of people I know (I've been in it a couple of times myself). I like to see the hatches & dispatches, & see who's selling their property. Today this rural section caught my eye... I need a quick test for worms (with a gross pic) & tips on how to keep my cattle 'quieter'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment