Saturday, December 13, 2008

T(h)ankful...

Our tanks are overflowing, the 2 combined hold 7,500 litres of water, I am thankful but the overflow has flowed into the garage, & the rain gauge shows 52 mls so far & its still raining.
I hope its filling up the empty dams around here, & I can only imagine what it was like in Qld recently when 300+ mls fell... poor them.

See how the bike sits on a piece of carpet!!LOL (that's to protect the tyres!) no damage done, just need to dry out a few things.

Whilst I was cleaning out Erin's bulging school bag we found a few treasures including this Christmas card from her teacher. I knew he had summed her up well by her report but this card & its personal message reinforced that view. Thankyou Mr R hope you have a wonderful break!

No comments:

Post a Comment