Friday, December 5, 2008

Ginger man...

Another of my favourites from our tree, its been hanging around for a few years now, I made one for each of the children. Our tree will look a little bare when they all move out & take their deco's with them!

Chris told me tonight he will probably have to work the roster he has had for the past weeks during Christmas week, which will mean he could have a 7am - 7pm shift.:(

I have been accustomed to our usual ritual on Christmas morning - early rising, open presents & then lunch with my sisters & their families, eat too much, play a few games, roll home later to enjoy the presents. It won't be the same without him, we've been spoiled for years that we have all been able to be together on Christmas Day



A quick pick of the girls before they head out for the night (Erin would love to be included)

1 comment:

  1. You might want to point out that your daughters on the girls on either side of Lucy, seeing as Erin and Lucy look more related than Erin and I!

    ps here is your damn comment.

    ReplyDelete