Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kris Kringle


Had a hectic, busy day at work yesterday, raced into the gift shop at 530pm to pick up a $10 Kris Kringle, then back home to get ready for a night out with the gal pals at the local hotel.
The manager of the shop gave me the heads up & told me to look out for her wrapping paper as she knew several of the girls had been into her shop during the day to pick up their surprises!

I ended up with this cute Noel cutout, & we had all chosen something different! Quite a feat when you have a budget of $10, I think everyone came away happy (I know I did)

At next weeks work breakup we have to bring a $5 Kris Kringle, that will be a strain on the brain. I'll be alright as long as I don't leave it to the last minute again.

I've made a start writing in the Christmas cards but am struggling with parting with them or choosing who should get which one. Maybe I should've made 2 fabulous designs & massed produced them!

No comments:

Post a Comment