Thursday, December 25, 2008

Aaaahh...

I sit here at the end of a great day with a cup of tea reflecting on our merry celebration. It started with lots of presents...





Continued at my sisters with lots (&lots) of yummy food & fun...



And then back home tonight for a try out of new things & reading of instructions in many languages.

It's been a really good day, the weather was perfect, sunny 26 degrees, the only draw back was that Chris was not there to share the day.
His 'mystery' present was...

A new all black helmet!
I got a new black bike jacket so we will look really tuff(!!) when we're out rolling along together!
I hope you all had as good a day as we did, I feel like I should roll into bed now after all my over indulgences today, Happy Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great day also, Olivia and Bill playing her new game with lots of laughter! I love that Olivia says the best part of her day was watching me open the present she chose. Relas tomorrow, Louise

    ReplyDelete