Friday, December 26, 2008

Engrish...

One of my lovely gifts this year was a digital photo frame which I'd had my eye on for ages. I've been really busy today getting ready to go down the beach tomorrow, packing, cleaning, cooking for Chris, & I've just sat down to look at the instructions for my new toy.

I am a bit baffled... this is the introductory text.

Digital frame---Settle a space in a twinkling at your happy time! Need not a computer, need not to hurdle to print, re-appear fascinating appearance at any time!
Welcome to choose the digital frame that produced by our company, please read the Product Usage Manual before using the product in order to enjoy the digital frame as soon as possible.

Deciphering the rest of the instructions is giving me a headache... I am glad though I won't have to hurdle to print any more, that was getting tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment