Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cooking up a storm...

We tried Donna Hay's butterscotch bites today

We bought the toffee up to temperature


Then poured them into mini patty pans

We are waiting for them to set, the mixture is yummy but still quite runny after about 3 hours

Then we rolled the rumballs...




They look pretty good, & probably wont last long when Cal sees them



The almond bread is baked...

And the fruitcake is done!


I have dish-pan hands after all the dishes I've done today! Thats the worse part of cooking.. that & having to think of something for dinner (they don't want fruit cake for tea although Erin would happily eat toffee thanks!)

2 comments:

  1. mmm, full as from dinner but my mouths watering again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..bet there were some delicious smells in your kitchen yesterday! I must get cracking on my cooking too..thanks for sharing your yummy recipes :D

    ReplyDelete