Friday, December 26, 2008

Some more piccies...

On Christmas morning Erin woke very early anxious to open her presents.
To stall her I asked to go & take some photos with the camera for a bit extra sleep.





This is part of her efforts, pics of the gifts she had received the night before & lots of the wrapped gifts still under the tree!








By the end of the day she had lots of energy left to scoot up & down the drive...

But Cal peaked much earlier & needed a 'Nana nap' even before we got home... too much cheer I think!
We're heading off to the coast tomorrow early, I'm packed & ready & I've made sure the camera battery is charged & ready to go so I can take loads of photos to share, seeya, Jo
(Happy New Year everyone!)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun day was had by all! Happy New Year to you too..have a safe trip and looking forward to seeing your pics and scrapping! :D

    ReplyDelete