Friday, September 21, 2012

Weary...

I'm feeling a lttle weary tonight. It might be the running and cardio tennis workout I did today, or the thought of the Relay for Life tomorrow night. I know I will get very little sleep tomorrow night, our laps are scheduled for 3am and I'm tired already.

Today was a test to see if I could do the running group session as well as the cardio tennis on the same day. I enjoyed both but I had to have a little 'Nana nap' this afternoon.

The school holidays have started and this takes the pressure off. The young mothers at tennis didn't seem to be looking forward to the holidays, it is different for me now that child care is no longer a problem, but I really like the holidays.

I'll like them even better when I'm on holidays as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment