Saturday, September 29, 2012

Here I am...

I am here, truly. Busy-ness is happening in the background.

Erin is on school holidays and has enjoyed a week of lazing around in her PJs. We were very busy at work and I'm glad now to be also on leave.

We are missing Hayley already and she seems to be settling in well with her independance. I want her to come back and clean up the mess she left in her room though.

We had a fun day today scrapping and card making while the Grandfinal played out in the background. I started on my Christmas cards seeing as that special day is only 3 months away and will be here before we know it. Yesterday at Highpoint shopping centre I noticed that the Christmas decorations fill 3 aisles in Big W but those aisles were roped off. Seems you're not allowed to buy them yet!

My Melbourne Marathon singlet came this week. I now have my bib, timing chip and singlet to wear on the day, just 2 short weeks to train for the 10km distance. I will look the part even if I'm not doing the whole marathon.







They finally announced the Melbourne Run to be held in November. A few of us from work are joining in the Colour Run which will be loads of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment