Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Car show...

I was hoping and praying for the cool change which came to us at about 3pm today. The next few days seem perfectly reasonable for Summer, I can do things again!!!

One of the things I have committed to is helping out at the Car Show on Sunday. This event is a big fundraiser that benefits the hospital, using staff as volunteers.





The 6th Annual David Calleja Car Show is held on 6th Feb 2011 in the historic, picturesque grounds of Maddingley Park, Bacchus Marsh. A great family day out with on-site catering, country market, kids amusements, live music and trade stalls, with a great display of bikes, trucks, hot rods, classic, exotic, & vintage cars, Adults $5, children under years of age 14 free. Gates open to public at 8am til 4pm. All proceeds directed to Djerriwarrh Health Services.

I'll be helping between 12 and 2pm and am very thankful the forecast is for mild weather if it had been today I don't know if I could cope.

1 comment:

  1. It's crazy hot up in Sydney, too! Cooler days next week, I think. Thank God!

    Good luck with the car show!

    ReplyDelete