Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tradition...

how many times do you have to do something before it becomes a tradition?

I was wondering this after I scrapped a photo of Erin at the beach. For 3 years we have gone to Port Fairy & stayed with Big Sister in her caravan. I always come home with loads of beachy photos, that look surprisingly like last years batch, except that Erin has grown a bit taller. We have a lovely relaxing week & when we come home we look forward to next year. This year Little Sister & her boys joined our tradition. By booking the site for next year before you leave the caravan park you ensure the tradition continues. Maybe we won't be able to have a holiday at the beach every year but I hope to add to my collection of beach photos.



But can I call it a tradition?

No comments:

Post a Comment