Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cars & BBQ's...

I did my stint selling snags at the the car show today.

The weather was mild, no rain, no extremes of temperature. We were lucky seeing as a lot of our State is under water. On the other side of Australia they are struggling with the opposite - bushfire.

The car show was very well attended, I'm sure they will declare it a big success. There were rev heads galore and they wouldn't have been disappointed with the huge array of cars on display. I left when our stall ran out of eggs, onions, soft drinks, bread rolls & came home stinking of BBQ. It could have been worse, a colleague told me she had done what felt like 1000 BSL finger pricks and taken twice that of blood pressures. Next time we might be a bit more specific in our offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment