Saturday, February 12, 2011

Some layouts...

Looks like I have been very productive in the scrapping arena but in reality I was able to upload these today and I am pretty pleased with myself.


 This one had been sitting in my 'in progress' folder for ages, I wasn't happy with it so finally took it apart & am much happier with this. I rarely go back & change a layout, Callum's baby album is very indicitive of my beginner style but the whole album is like that, so that's the way it will stay.




Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love these layouts Jo. Some fantastic details in each of them. Like the Christmas one in non-traditional Christmas colours - matches those paper crowns perfectly! And the one of Chris with the kids is super-cute. What fun photos! Hope you're having a nice weekend over at "The Marsh". A spot of gardening going on here in "The 'Dale" :) Noice!

    ReplyDelete