Saturday, April 4, 2009

Where's my camera???...

Sat down tonight after a day of running around, taxi-ing Erin to a birthday party in Werribee, to do some blogging & uploading of photos but cannot find my camera. The older two 'borrowers' of the camera are unreachable & I'm a bit teed off!

I wanted to show some of my purchases from yesterdays shopping trip with Ness. I also wanted to illustrate a nice moment from today when Callum was teaching Erin how to play the electric guitar.

Callum has several guitars & plays them constantly, incessantly, often recording pieces onto his mixing program on the computer. The other thing he does constantly, incessantly, is irritate his little sister. So it was a refreshing change to see him showing her the notes to play the riff.
She had asked him to teach her 'Sunshine of your love' - a Cream song!
He was patient with her & she picked it up quickly. Maybe teaching is an avenue for him to explore.

Hope to see you tomorrow with illustrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment