Sunday, April 5, 2009

Camera found...

These are the pics I wanted to load last night. The camera was located this morning in my handbag. I don't remember putting it in there, maybe I did.

Anyway, these are the unusual flowers I found at a fruit stall on Friday. The fruit stall was amazing with loads of unusual fruits, vegetables & home made produce. I also picked up a sourdough fruit loaf, mini yo-yo's & canneloni stuffed with pumpkin, potato & leek...delish!

The flowers are like velour...rich velvety coral like folds & such a beautiful colour.

I also picked up this room fragrance, gorgeous in its fancy box but also smells divine...fig & pear.

And here are the shots of Erin learning to play 'Sunshine of your love'.

Next she'll be playing 'Stairway to Heaven'!

Note: front door still not painted!
I'm not making any promises as to when it will be done, I just want it finished by Christmas when the family will congregate at our place
.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you found it Jo. Isn't it annoying when the gremlins hide your stuff?!:) The flowers are amazing. Your other purchases sound completely delicious. Nice to see your kids making music together....ah family harmony.....what a lovely sound. Cal looks thrilled at being photographed as usual! Hope you've had a good weekend. What's on for the holidays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many yummy finds..sourdough fruit bread would go down nicely right now!! Very unusual flowers..I thought they were velvet! Wishing you a safe and very happy Easter Jo Gxox

    ReplyDelete