Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Steam...

I need to blow off some steam!!!!!

I've been anxiously waiting for a parcel to be delivered via Australia Post....

waiting......waiting..........waiting.......

I rang the lovely Josie to follow up my parcel, she chased it up from her end & yes it had been dispatched on the 22nd....I should have had it by the 23rd of February.

The 23rd!!!!! Today is the 4th of March!

I march down straight from work to our local Post Office with steam coming from my ears. No I didn't have a card to produce, how did I know I had a parcel waiting to be collected if I didn't have a card...my point exactly!!!!!

AND apparently you can't complain about the (lack of) service because deliveries are all sub-contracted out, Aus Post don't care if their subbies are too slack to actually deliver a parcel, or leave a card that they missed you, or try to redeliver the parcel.
The box was large & heavy, my bet is that they couldn't be bothered lugging it around.

So deep breath in....breath out.

I'm happy to have my goodies & to pass on to the girls their orders as well.

2 comments:

  1. Jo you can complain about the contractors. The post shop will have forms that you fill out and they do follow up on the complaints. We had a really bad parcel postie and he is now gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim, I have sent in a complaint via email, we'll see what comes of it.

    ReplyDelete