Sunday, March 1, 2009

A blast...

from the past.
When I was 21 we used to go to pubs to see bands. Many nights listening to loud music, dancing with our arms in the air, talking until we were hoarse & going home with ringing in our ears.
Student nurses living together in the Alfred's Nurses home, no curfews then -well it was the '80's after all! Loads of fun & when I heard this Pseudo Echo song it took me straight back.
Straight back to the bars of Chapel St, St Kilda & surrounds. There were lots of emerging bands to see, one night I stood beside Molly Meldrum at a Kids in the Kitchen performance at the Ballroom!

Enjoy....I know I did.


What takes you back?

1 comment:

  1. Ha! You were at a Kids in the Kitchen concert, next to Molly? Too funny! Duran Duran takes me back. Back to a place that I don't want to go back to. Aaarrrgh, the 80s! Just kidding! I LOVED Duran Duran! Still do (just don't tell anybody ;)

    ReplyDelete