Monday, March 23, 2009

Crush...

I have a little confession to make...

I have a weeny crush on Ewan McGregor.

I think he is really handsome & rugged, & whilst I don't always think all of his movies are fabulous, I enjoy him regardless. I particularly liked his motorbike adventures with Charley Boorman through Russia & Africa. (Have you seen him in Miss Potter?)

So when I saw that he is endorsing Davidoff's new fragrance aptly called 'Adventure' I thought I had to try it.

I caught a whiff of Adventure on the weekend & it smells divine - on a man. I bought some today, when I was in the big city for a forum, for my Ewan/Chris.




Chris can dab some on & I can lie back & think of England oh..er..um..of ?Scotland & an adventurer named Ewan.

PS I have this ad inside my locker so I can have a little dose of, sigh, Ewan everyday.

What fragrance on a man does it for you?????

No comments:

Post a Comment