Friday, March 27, 2009

A hard days work...

I had a very productive day at Louises today, it feels good to be creating & doing something I enjoy.

I raced home to add a few finishing touches & photograph the layouts & upload. I am quite happy with my results, so here they are...


One for Erin, of her recent sports day & all her efforts in the running races.

One for Hayley, from a night in 2000 when she, Lucy & David dressed up & performed.
Another for Erin, from our Grampians holiday when we visited the wildlife park & got to hand feed the animals.
And lastly one for me, a blast from the past. In 1979 my sisters & I had portrait shots done as a Christmas present for our parents.
There is a definite trend here, an obsession for flowers!




Hayley was quite upset last night because her besty Lucy was in a car accident, thankfully she wasn't hurt but her car is a wreck. It has shaken Hayley, it could have been much worse & she doesn't want to think about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment