Monday, March 2, 2009

Hands...

Hayley made a quirky unique card for her Dad's birthday.

She is clever in an arty way or arty in a clever way.

I hope this can take her far. All mothers want that for their children.







Callum helped me make the birthday cake.

You should feel honoured (I do) to see this photo as it is a rare event. I had to sneak up on him to get it & I'm surprised he hadn't deleted it off the camera yet.
He's done that in the past.

He shouldn't be so self conscious but that is so Cal, not showy or gregarious.




But I wanted to show you his hands. These are an exact copy of his father's hands.
Long thin hands that have such a future ahead.






Callum has shown that his talent is in music, not the capable fixing kind of hands of the father but it really struck me when I viewed these pics.








And a layout to share...from our Halls Gap Holiday...in Jan 2008.



Erin was very timid with the free ranging animals & after Olivia led the way she joined in feeding the very eager animals. The deer & the wallabies were very sweet. Some of the other animals were very bold & pushy!

No comments:

Post a Comment