Monday, February 16, 2009

My day off...

I love having a 4 day weekend. Working just 3 days a week means I have Fri, Sat, Sun & Mondays off each week but from 1st March I will be working alternate Mondays. At least I will still have a 3 day weekend.

And because the house was still nice & tidy I did a little scrapbooking.



I did a couple of Christmas layouts, I joked on Christmas Day that I would photoshop Chris in later as he was missing because he was at work. I don't know how to do that so he is still missing from my photo.


One for my album & one for Erins. I can't get Callum to smile, I can barely get him to stand still for a photo. I tried to get a shot of him on his first day of his last year at school & ended up with some nice shots of his hand & the back of his head!



Erin spotted this lollipop at the Reject shop today


If she ate lots of these her teeth may not look like this any longer. And if she ever gets her lip pierced she will have to move out!

No comments:

Post a Comment