Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The homework...

Erin rang me at work to tell me that "the guinea pig ATE my homework!!!!!

Not sure if the teacher will believe this new version of the classic excuse. It's one of the downsides of having a free range guinea pig in the backyard.


The maths sheet had blown off the outdoor setting table that she had been doing her work on yesterday afternoon. Not known for packing up after herself this sheet was left behind & the guinea pig found it very tasty.

I wonder if he knows all the answers.

This is the culprit with another of his fancies....this plant gets a trim when the leaves are long enough for him to reach





And the broom also fell victim to his jabber jaws.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jo! Just stumbled across your comment on Cathy Zielske's blog.......how amazing seeing as I scrolled through all 450 comments! Hope you win......if I don't :) Love Anita. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much quicker to browse through my comments hey Anita LOL!

    ReplyDelete