Tuesday, February 24, 2009

20...

Whilst looking for some photos to do my online scrapping layout I decided to do a page for Hayley's album titled 20, with some of the funny, quirky pics of our lovely girl.




And it got me thinking about when I was 20.....

This pic of me taken at Currumbin Sanctuary when I was 20. Can't you see my love of birds???
I do not like birds!!!!They are one step up from moths which I DETEST. Uurrrgh, makes me shudder just thinking about how much I hate moths, with birds a close second. I nearly ran off the road when a rogue moth FLEW straight at me from behind the visor, luckily Chris was there to save the day & grab the steering wheel.

(I just asked Chris 'do you remember the time when the moth attacked me in the car?'...his reply... 'which time') See... moths attack.

I must have been in real tourist mode when this was taken as I can't remember why I would voluntarily attract birds, colourful or not, to me.

This was part of a Contiki tour I did from Cairns to Coolangatta before I started nursing, before I met Chris, before I was cool.

Mmmmm Hayley is way cooler than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment