Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yum...



I made these mini rosewater pavlovas today to use up some eggs that Jenny had passed on from her chooks. Don't they look delicious!

I have almost finished another LO using 3 photos of Chris with our newborns, it will be very sweet when its done. I often find I will 3/4 finish the page & if I leave it for a little while it will come to me if it needs something else.

I also bought the latest Family Circle magazine & have been poring over it. It is packed with Christmas recipes, most of which appeal to me to try. I have a dedicated Christmas recipe book which has my true favourites added to it. A good recipe will make it to the book for future use, and now the book is over flowing! Its one of the things I love about Christmas - yummy treats just for Christmas (most often made with a child helper) .I will probably buy 2 or 3 more mags to check out their Christmas recipes as well, I can't help myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment