Saturday, November 29, 2008

Getting ready...

I'm taking down the 'countdown to Christmas' as it's close enough now that I'm actively doing stuff & don't need the reminder (& it was freaking some friends out!!)
I've cleared a space in the lounge room for the tree & tomorrow Erin & I will dust off the deco's & have some fun.

Note to self - it IS fun untangling metres of lights

Chris & I got some more presents sorted today & after yesterday I feel like it will all come together, I just have to find a new hiding spot as the previous ones are blown!

I'm trying a new white Christmas recipe I saw on The Cook & the Chef, I had the craisins,figs,white chocolate, glucose syrup & pistachios but no rice bubbles! so I'll finish it tomorrow.
Step 1 today, see the finished product tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment