Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thank you...


Someone very sweet said Thankyou with flowers today and I was very touched to receive them. Its hard not to say 'you shouldn't have' and just say 'thankyou very much, I appreciate your gesture'.
I don't work for the thanks but it is gratifying to be recognised for the effort you put in.
On a sadder note, I just saw that ad with the little boy who has lost his Mum & starts to cry, how could they do that to a child??? I want to cry right along with him.

1 comment:

  1. What lovely flowers Jo. I'm sure they are very well deserved.....it is lovely to have people appreciate the care that nurses give them. In the short time I've known you I can imagine that you put a lot of love into caring for your patients. Enjoy your flowers! Love Anita. xxx

    ReplyDelete