Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday..


Met with big sis & little sis at the Olive Grove in Ballarat for lunch (Yum!) & a catch up. We were able to nut out the KK & get some ideas for the kids. On the drive home I had some brainwaves & tried to keep them in my head until I could write them down!

The Olive Grove is a small but popular deli style cafe with nice food & lots of gourmet treats to tempt you, I wanted the star shaped Christmas cake & the very cute mini puddings but settled for some choc coated coffee beans to take home. (One year a friend had some of those under her tree & their little dog thought they would be good to eat & then ran around in circles manic for the whole day!)

I have a few 'wants' this Christmas - perfume, jewellery, a jacket for motorbike riding,maybe the Big Shot thing I saw in Lincraft, I've been good, I deserve all these things don't I? What I would really like is .....a surprise (attention Chris - no dustbusters thanks!)

Thought I'd leave you with the view from our front door the other night, very pretty.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo. Your Friday sounds lovely. Sisters are so special - wish mine lived close enough to meet for lunch occasionaly. Oh well, luckily we have phones and internet and we can still "have a cuppa" while we chat! lol.
    Love your sunset photo. Hope you have a great weekend. Love Anita. xxx

    ReplyDelete